Stephen’s career at Carotek began in Inside Sales, then moved to Outside Sales and subsequently to Product Group Management as VP, and finally President. He has been instrumental in the growth of Carotek for product technical sales, finance, operations, and management. Stephen will be dearly missed by our associates.
Carotek Announces Leadership Changes for 2023
- New Carotek Team Members - December 2022
- Happy Holidays 2022!
- Thank You Carotek Veterans - November 11 2022
- Ken McCall Joins Carotek as VP Mechanical and Municipal Products
- New Carotek Team Members - August 2022
- New Carotek Team Members - July 2022
- New Carotek Team Members - June 2022
- New Carotek Team Members - April 2022
- New Carotek Team Members - February 2022
- Guide to Reduce the Impact of Long Lead Times in Process Equipment
- Carotek Announces Leadership Changes
- Carotek - Georgia Adds Sales Staff
- Kevin Landry joins Carotek
- Tim Thomas and Christian Riddle join Carotek
- David Goodwin joins as Vice President - Georgia
- Carotek is fully operational as an "essential" business during Coronavirus
- Carotek's New & Improved Web Site Now Live
- Carotek now Authorized Distributor for Wilden, Almatec & Griswold Pumps
- Carotek named Carolina Representative for Armstrong International Hot Water products
- Gil Pipes and William Walker join Carotek
- Carotek Named to 2018 Grant Thornton North Carolina 100®
- Town of Matthews issues proclamation recognizing Carotek's 50th Anniversary
- Carotek celebrates 50th anniversary with commemorative flag raising
- 50th anniversary
- Scott Rice joins Carotek
Carotek Announces Leadership Changes for 2023
Stephen Bell, after 35 years at Carotek, has made the decision to retire as President at the end of Q1, 2023. Stephen is taking a sabbatical from the business world to focus on health, pursue personal journeys and spend time with family. Stephen will continue to use his vast knowledge in the industrial process equipment business in the future.
Dave Webster Promoted to President
Dave Webster has accepted the position of President of Carotek. We are very excited to have Dave lead Carotek and the management team. Dave has over 33 years of experience in the industry, of which 24 are with Carotek.
Dave has been VP and Division manager for (2) of the Carotek product groups and recently held the position of VP of Sales. Dave has worked with the Carotek Product group VPs for consistent growth strategies and customer satisfaction in all our branch locations. Dave is well prepared to lead Carotek for the future.
Robbie Wilson Joins Carotek as VP Sales
Robbie Wilson will join Carotek as Vice President of Sales with direct responsibility for (2) of our product groups and driving sales strategies for all the Carotek branches including the Carolinas, Georgia, Virginia, and Tennessee product groups.
Robbie has more than 13 years in the process equipment industry working for distributors and manufacturers. Robbie has been Carotek’s regional sales manager for one of our product lines since 2017. Robbie’s responsibilities have been technical product sales and strategies.
Having already worked with Carotek’s salespeople and management team Robbie is a great fit for our VP of Sales position. Carotek and Robbie will work on his transition to our company so that our vendors, customers, and associates are not affected. We are honored that Robbie will join the Carotek management team.
Martin Parker Promoted to Sales Manager - Valves
Martin Parker has accepted a new position as Sales Manager of the Valve Products group for Carotek. Martin has been with Carotek for 37 years and has had primary focus in control valve and automated valve products for his career. His technical expertise and focus on valves will help Carotek and our valve focused sales staff grow our valve business in specific markets.
Martin will work with our valve manufacturers for sales strategies and customer satisfaction with measurable metrics in valve sales. Martin will focus on the Carolinas and Virginia leaving valve responsibilities for Georgia to our Georgia branch manager, David Goodwin.
Craig Parker will continue as the VP, Carotek Branch manager for the Virginia Branch. Craig will have the support of Martin Parker for focus on valves and Ken McCall for focus on mechanical products.
David Goodwin will continue as VP, Carotek Branch Manager of the Georgia branch. David will drive sales of Valves and Instruments and have the support of Ken McCall for driving sales of the mechanical products.
Ken McCall will continue as VP of Mechanical Products Group with primary focus on Pumps, Blowers, Filtration and Heat Exchangers. Ken leads a group of dedicated salespeople for these product disciplines.
Ken, Robbie and David share responsibility for our Tennessee branch.
Scott Rice will continue to drive our value-add business in ASME process skids, Seal Support Systems and UL electrical automation and control panels.
Shannon Adkins will continue day to day management of production orders in the electrical control panel shop.
The Carotek leadership team is well prepared to continue to support our associates, our customers, and the manufacturers we represent. If you have any questions, please contact any member of the management team.