Performs a variety of duties to provide outstanding service and support to our customers and Municipal Division Sales staff. Within established procedures performs a variety of administrative support functions to receive, process and complete product orders according to customer specifications by performing the following broad range of duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides administrative support to Outside and Inside Sales staff which may include generating various reports, composing routine correspondence, etc.;
- Receives and reviews product purchase orders to ensure terms and conditions are correct, prepares and issues order confirmations to all appropriate parties;
- Performs order entry functions by accurately inputting product code, serial number, quantity, price, discount and other pertinent information into the computer system;
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into computer database;
- Fields incoming calls for expediting requests, contacts manufacturer, expedites any back ordered items and supplies tracking information when requested;
- Maintains stocked inventory status and prepares monthly reports;
- Assembles and ships submittals as directed, processes Operations and Maintenance manuals and maintains appropriate supplies for timely and accurate issuance;
- Reviews and tracks commissions, updates commission reports, prepares commission spreadsheets;
- Confers with customer and/or Accounting to research and resolve invoicing or credit discrepancies;
- Follows established Quality Assurance programs;
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position operates in a professional work environment, is full-time and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.). P21 a plus.