Pricing, Tax, Shipping & Returns
Some manufacturers will not allow us to advertise pricing. To see your pricing, please sign in/create a profile.
Products over 70 pounds will be shipped by common carrier (LTL) palletized. Buyer responsible for proper unloading facilities and equipment. If proper arrangements have not been made when delivery arrives, additional charges will apply.
Sales Tax computed based on your delivery address. We charge tax where we have locations - North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia.
For returns within 10 days of purchase, please contact us for authorization at (704) 844-1100. Return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer. Some products may incur a restocking charge. To ensure proper sizing and selection of your product in advance, please contact us for assistance.
Order Terms & Conditions
1. The terms of this quotation constitute the entire contract between the buyer and the seller and no change or waiver of any such terms shall be effective unless express and in writing signed by an officer of the seller.
2. Unless otherwise requested and previously agreed, all shipments will be made F.O.B seller’s plant, freight collect or prepay and added to invoice. Parcel post shipments will be postage paid, insured at the option of the buyer, postage and fees added to the invoice. Risk of loss is on buyer from time of shipment.
3. Seller shall have no liability for loss or damage resulting from a delay in scheduled delivery whether caused by war, riots, strikes, labor disputes, fires, lack of transportation facilities, serious accidents, delays in receipt of parts or materials from suppliers or sub-contractors, Government recommendation, errors or rejection of supplier’s or sub¬contractor’s parts, natural disasters, unusually severe weather, acts of God, or any other circumstance. Overtimes which may be requested by the buyer in order to maintain or improve schedules delayed by causes beyond the seller’s control will be added to the quoted cost at rates prevailing at the time. Seller will make every reasonable effort to maintain delivery estimates quoted including the use of overtime and premium payments at seller’s discretion.
4. The seller accepts no responsibility for the installation of the equipment unless installation and/or installation supervision forms a separate part of the purchase contract. Seller will advise buyer with regard to the installation of auxiliary equipment and similar items, but accepts no responsibility for the work and equipment supplied by the buyer or third parties.
5. Sales, use, excise, property or similar taxes arising out of or relating to this order or the goods delivered are not included in the price, except as otherwise specifically stated in the invoice. All such taxes are the responsibility of the buyer, and the seller shall have the right at any time to bill separately to the buyer any such tax, which the seller may be called upon to pay.
6. Seller warrants to the original buyer of all products manufactured by it that such products are free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment from seller’s plant, such warranty to remain in effect if and only if such products are used in accordance with instructions of the seller, and such defects have not been contributed to by any other cause such as improper care or unreasonable use. Seller further warrants that such products, to the extent they do not represent designs and specifications of the Buyer, do not infringe any United States Patents. Seller will pass on to the buyer the same terms and warranties as granted by the manufacturers of component parts contained in seller’s equipment.
7. Seller’s liability under the warranty provided herein (and under any other warranty, express or implied, statutory or otherwise) is limited to, at seller’s option, repair or replacement of all parts which are shown to have been defective when shipped, and then only if seller is notified of such defects within such warranty period.
8. For any performance guarantee to be effective seller shall have access to the equipment for the purpose of performing tests and to make such field changes and modifications to the equipment as it may deem necessary. For such tests, buyer will furnish at no cost to seller utilities as required, material of specified quality, and such labor and materials as are required to perform the tests properly. In the event the seller determines after such tests, that the equipment is not of suitable design and is incapable of operation when served with material of the same quality and characteristics as described to seller or as tested by seller, seller will endeavor to make necessary modification or replacement of parts and equipment at its option on the basis of labor and material being supplied at straight time rates, seller’s liability being limited to the refund of the purchase price upon return of the equipment in as-is condition. Seller shall not be liable for any labor, material, supplies, utilities or similar items expended by buyer during the course of installation or start-up, nor shall seller be liable for any loss of profits or production, and seller’s liability for incidental and consequential damages is hereby excluded to the full extent permitted by applicable law. Seller’s liability as stated herein cannot be altered or enlarged except in writing and signed by an officer of seller.
9. Seller shall furnish buyer upon his request, assembly drawings of the specific equipment, electrical and hydraulic circuit diagrams and other information reasonably required for the proper installation, maintenance and operation of the equipment. Such drawings or information provided by the seller are for information purposes only and will not he binding upon the seller except as noted on the face of the drawings. Seller reserves the right to make at any time such changes in detail of design or construction as shall, in the seller’s sole judgment, constitute an improvement. Detail and shop drawings comprise proprietary information of the seller and do not form a part of normal information to be supplied to the buyer.
10. Any proposals, prints, drawings or other information furnished to the original buyer by the seller is intended for the confidential use of the buyer, shall remain the property of the seller, and shall not be used in any manner detrimental to the seller’s interests.
11. The office of the seller in North Carolina shall be the place of performance where title passes to the buyer and payment becomes due. This agreement shall be a North Carolina contract and shall be interpreted and administered for all purposes under the laws of North Carolina.
12. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seller from and against any claims, costs, liabilities or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of any claims for personal injury (including death), property damage, lost profit or other damage caused or alleged to be caused by the equipment or system that is the subject of this order, or its manufacture, installation or operation.