Viking Pump Part Kits
One of the most important factors in keeping your systems running smoothly is maintaining your process systems pumps. Less downtime means more output. We recommend keeping Pump Part Kits on hand at all times. Designed to keep business moving, Genuine Parts kits offer everything you need to make repairs in one convenient kit and are available in seal, rebuild and rebuild-less head (pin only).
Pump Parts Kits Advantages
Parts Kits are priced 15% less than you would pay for the sum of the parts in each kit. You know you are getting genuine Viking and Sand Piper Parts.
- Tested for reliability.
- Individual parts description and part numbers are listed on the back of each kit.
- Backed by Carotek and the IDEX warranty.
- Design, Quality and Support.
- Specifically designed to meet performance requirement.
Perform a Full repair and service instead of just a Partial repair.
- Everything you need in one place.
- Time and money savings.
- Increased uptime.
- Increased service life.
- Reduced repair frequency.
Rebuild vs. Replace
- Viking Pump quality lasts, so rebuilding is worth it.
- Average savings of 35% to rebuild compared to replacing your pump.
- Faster shipping for parts kits versus new pumps.
Pump Parts Kits are available for most models. Contact us with the form on the right or give us a call to make sure you have the right parts kits on hand today.