Veris Flow Measurement Product Distributor - Verabar and Accelabar
Carotek is the representative of the Veris line of flow measurement products, including Verabar and Accelabar in NC, SC and VA. Veris, a division of Armstrong International, offers the latest differential pressure flowmeter technology to accurately measure flow. Along with their innovative products - Verabar and Accelabar - Carotek will also offer on-site calibration as well as in-depth application knowledge and service.
Veris is the industry leader in the engineering and manufacturing of special designs, extra large pipes and ducts, underground installations, prefabricated spool sections, partial inserts to sense half of velocity profile for hot taps. Veris backs their rugged and reliable construction with a 5-year performance warranty. From the steel mills of the United States to power plants of the Far East, Veris products are designed to perform maintenance-free in real-world industrial applications.
Verabar and Accelabar patented solutions deliver consistent, accurate and reliable flow measurement to handle a wide variety of liquids, gases and steam. Verabar provides the most accurate, reliable technology for measuring gas, liquid and steam as well as the lowest operating and installation costs. The Accelabar is a new and unique flow meter that combines two differential pressure technologies to produce operating ranges never before attainable in a single flow meter. It is capable of generating high differential pressures for measuring gas, liquids and steam at turndowns previously unattainable—with no straight run requirements.
- Verabar- Advanced DP Flow Measurement Technology
- Accelabar- Superior Flow Measurement Accuracy with No Straight Run Requirements and Excellent Turndown
- Vortex Meter- Accurate, cost-effective mass flow and BTU measurement of liquids, steam, and gases.
- Orifice Plate- Most Commonly Used DP Measurement Device
- Venturi Tube- Classical and Halmi Style
- ASME Flow Nozzle- High-Performance Reliable Measurement Device
- Wedge Meter- Differential Pressure Measurement in High Viscosity Applications
For more information on these products, visit Flow Measurement or contact Carotek for assistance.