Pulsafeeder Engineered Products
Carotek is an authorized distributor and service center for Pulsafeeder Engineered Products and Eclipse in NC, SC, GA and Eastern TN. We are the exclusive distributor for the municipal market. Pulsafeeder Engineered Products include hydraulic diaphragm and mechanical diaphragm metering pumps, eclipse magnetically driven external gear pumps and chemical feed pump skid packages.
Pulsafeeder pumps can be used in the following applications:
- Chemical Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment - Municipal
- Water Treatment - Industrial
- Rugged construction
- Provide years of dependable performance
- Designed for quality, serviceability, and economical cost of ownership
- Diaphragm designs include Flat Diaphragm, HYDRAtube or HYDRAcone
- Precise flow control through the pump by ensuring accurate ball control with the three component Check Valve
- Pump hydraulic is designed with in three automatic valves that keep the entire system hydraulically balanced for trouble-free operation
- Multiplex configurations - PULSA Series pumps can be joined together in efficient configurations
- Available models: GLM, Hydracone R1, 680, 880, 7120, 7440, 7660, 8480X
- Rugged and durable, yet flexible
- On-board diagnostics
- Designed for extreme environments including outdoor services, elevated process and atmospheric heat, and aggressive installations including salt spray, humidity, and direct sunlight
- PULSAR Series pumps have extremely flexible component modularity
- Available models: 25H, 55H, Shadow
- Three NEW models - 680, 880 and 7120 offer up to 5100 PSI, Compact footprint, API-675 and PTFE Double Diaphragm.
- The next technological evolution in the petrochemical, petroleum, and chemical processing markets
- Easy to operate, simple to maintain, built to last
- Produces higher flow at higher pressure
- Configured to your specific application requirements - choose wet-end materials that match your chemical needs
- Reagent head available in different materials to handle variety of liquids, chemicals and gases.
Eastern Centrichem Centrifugal Pumps
- Single-stage and multi-stage centrifugal pumps
- Designed for a wide variety of process industry applications, pilot plant operations and laboratory uses.
- Centrichem pump is close coupled for greater strength
- Centrichem comes ready to mount directly to NEMA 56C or 143/5TC or 182/4C motors so no special base-plate mountings, couplings, or complicated drives are needed
- Pump chambers, rear housings, covers and impellers are all precision castings which creates smooth pump walls, alleviates product contamination in crevices, and keeps flow resistance low
- Unmatched hydraulic efficiencies for pumps of this size
- Generous clearance in overhung shaft design of single-stage pumps enable them to handle corrosive liquids that contain low percentages of solids
- Mechanical rotary seals make these pumps suitable for extensive applications with acids, alkalis, and solvents
Pulsafeeder Eclipse Series represents a dramatic advance in pump technology, with 12 different models for medium to highly corrosive liquids used in chemical processing, petrochemical, and water treatment. Typical applications that the Eclipse series is ideal for include acids, caustics, pH control, hydrogen peroxide, ammonia, and many more.
- Patented front pull-out design makes maintenance faster and easier, with only a few tools.
- Eclipse has the fewest number of parts compared to any other external gear pump on the market.
- Magnetically driven, with no seals to wear or replace, providing the safe and leak-free handling of highly corrosive fluids in a wide range of temperatures.
- Choose from two different types of metallic gearing - Alloy C and 316LSS - for addressing higher temperatures (up to 450-F/232-C) and wider viscosity ranges for process chemicals.
- Non-metallic product is completely non-metallic - not just lined. Materials include:
- Housing: PVDF
- Magnet: Neodymium encapsulated in virgin PTFE
- Gear & Liner: Carbon reinforced PTFE
- Shafts: Alumina Ceramic
- Bearings: Carbon Graphite or Graphite-impregnated Silicon carbide
- O-rings: PTFE
- Metallic models - E02, E05, E12, E25, E75, E125
- Non-Metallic models –E02, E05, E12, E25, E75, E125
ECO Gearchem External Spur Gear Pumps
- Built to safely handle clear lubricating and non-lubricating liquids
- Extensive material availability provides versatility for pumping low or high viscosity fluids over a broad range of temperatures, pressures, and corrosive substances.
- Designed with two tightly toleranced, machine-generated spur gears consisting of a drive and an idler gear.
- Self-priming capability which evacuates air from the suction piping.
- Gearchem pumps provide linear, pulsation-free flows, and the pumps are bidirectional, allowing the flow direction to be changed.
Typical applications for this self-priming, external-spur gear include chemical transfer, cyclic operations, continuous production systems, pilot plants, vacuum systems, and metering applications.
- Available models: GA2/GC2, GA4/GC4, GA6/GC6, GH6, GA8/GC8, GH8, GA12, GA16
ISOChem Pumps – Centrifugal & Positive Displacement
- Designed to safely handle hazardous, highly corrosive, explosive, and toxic chemicals.
- Can handle broad ranges of temperature, viscosity, and pressure variations.
- Ideal for vacuum service and transfer of expensive, hazardous and/or corrosive chemicals over the entire pH range.
- Magnetic coupling provides leak-free service as it eliminates the need for traditional sealing methods, such as mechanical seals or packing (the main source of leakage problems on pumps).
- No worn seals to replace.
- Seal-less features make them perfect for environments subject to federal regulations.
- Two different designs -- centrifugal and positive displacement gear type -- providing extensive capabilities.
- The CM Series of centrifugal pumps is available as single or multi-stage units.
- The GMC Series gear pumps are ideal for use when you encounter viscosity or suction life applications. They are available in 316 stainless steel, Alloy 20, and Alloy C construction to maximize chemical resistance.
- State-of-the-art magnetic technology - The drive magnet assembly is fixed to the motor shaft. The driven magnet assembly is attached to the pump shaft and rotates when the drive magnet rotates as a result of magnetic force. The high torque capability of the neodymium iron and rare earth samarium cobalt permanent magnets alleviates the possibility of coupling slippage. The 316 SS and Alloy C can separate the magnetic assemblies and contains the liquid.
- Available models: GMC2, CMC1, GMC4, CMH1, GMC6, CMH2, GMH6, CMH3
Pulsafeeder Engineered Products Pump Controllers
Carotek also offers Pulsafeeder Engineered Products accessories to enhance and control your pump performance for maximum output with minimum maintenance.
- DLC – Digital Logic Controller remotely controls the stroke length of Pulsar metering pumps.
- DLCM – controls both stroke and DC motor speed control remotely for Pulsar Metering pumps.
- ECA – stroke length controller works with Pulsar and Shadow metering pumps.
- ELMA – Electronic Lost Motion Actuator – stroke length controller for Pulsa 680 and 880 pumps.
- MPC – AC Variable Frequency speed controller for all Pulsafeeder Engineered pumps.
- PulsAmatic – Uses your own pumps power to control stroke length and pump output.
- RV controller – Speed Control that is Intelligent and vector Driven
Parts and Service
Carotek offers Pulsafeeder Engineered Products KOPkits (Keep on Pumping) that will give you peace of mind that when you need a part, it is there to keep your pump running efficiently. Each part kit is sealed to stay together until you need it. Pulsafeeder can provide individual parts as needed. Our Carotek authorized service center technicians can help you with maintenance, installation, and startup.
Whatever your Pulsafeeder Engineered Product need, no one is better equipped to help you than Carotek. Contact us today.
Watch Carotek's PulsaFeeder Engineered YouTube Channel