Municipal Wastewater Equipment
Carotek offers wastewater processing equipment to solve most municipal treatment needs. As a municipal wastewater equipment distributor, we carry industry-leading brands. For example, Smith & Loveless is a prominent manufacturer of pre-engineered treatment and headworks systems for municipal wastewater treatment plants. Carotek also carries Syneco Systems for odor control applications for municipal wastewater treatment systems, and many others.
Pista® Grit Removal System
- Efficient grit removal including 955 down to 140 mesh (105 microns) particle size on PISTA® 360™ with V-FORCE BAFFLE™
- V-FORCE BAFFLE™ eliminates need for downstream level control
- No underwater wearing parts
- No routine maintenance on submerged elements
- Wide range of daily flow variations without performance loss
- Combines flash-mixing, flocculation, clarification, sludge collection and sludge thickening in one unit operation and tank
- Minimal chemicals required because of the “seeding” principle
- Provides a stable process operation less dependent on incoming flow variations
- Deep clear water zone
Kraus-Fall Peripheral Feed Clarifier
- Ideal for applications with high infiltration/inflow
- Promotes efficient solids and liquid separation
- Higher allowable overflow rates for peak and variable conditions
- Reduces density currents by introducing the flow near the sludge blanket
MBR Treatment Systems
Innovative membrane bioreactors, patented sludge busting biological processes and complete extended aeration plants, all pre-engineered systems, factory built and field erected. All systems are tailored to meet design requirements for centralized and decentralized off-grid applications.
Made easy with Syneco Systems. Equipment includes dry air scrubbers, odor control manhole insets, vent filters and inflow protector inserts along with media, biological and chemical products.
- Dry Air Scrubbers
- Odor Control Manhole Inserts
- Odor Control Vent Filters
- Inflow Protector Inserts
- Media – Converting/Polishing media used in los H²S conditions
- Biological Inoculants – Facultative anaerobic natural occurring bacteria used for control of H²S in open ponds, tanks, lagoons, collection lines and wastewater treatment plant
- Chemicals – Odor countervailants, odor neutralizers, and odor counteractants
Earthtek Packaged Wastewater Systems
Earthtek makes installation of a wastewater system turnkey. Their packaged wastewater plants cover Pumping wastewater collection systems, Aerobic Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor, Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Wastewater Treatment, as well as Primary & Secondary tanks.
How Can We Help?
Whatever your wastewater treatment plant needs be sure to contact your Carotek Municipal Specialist for the best possible solution.