Viking Pump Inline Strainers
No pump is complete without an inline strainer to protect your process equipment by removing unwanted contaminants from fluid. Inline Strainers help reduce your maintenance costs and reduce your downtime. They protect pipelines, pumping and downstream systems by preventing solids or foreign materials from entering the pump. Their low cost relative to your equipment costs make inline strainers a "must-have" item in your process equipment systems to protect pumps, flow meters, valves, heat exchangers, boilers, filters, spray nozzles, cooling towers, burners and more.
When foreign objects enter the production pipeline such as nails, bolts, tools, slag, rodents, birds and rocks, the results can be catastrophic. Even fine particles can create unnecessary wear on your pumps.
Viking Lid-Ease® Simplex Basket Strainer
Provide quality construction, low pressure drop and easy cleaning.
- Quarter-turn, easy opening breech-lock lid simplifies routine cleaning.
- Inclined basket design provides low pressure drop for high system efficiency.
- Top basket removal eliminates the need to drain the strainer and minimizes product loss.
- Optional magnetic inserts are available for trapping ferrous particles.
- Optional differential pressure indicators optimize cleaning intervals.
Viking Bolted Lid Strainers
High quality, easy to clean simplex strainers
- Low pressure drop
- PDI ports standard (plugged)
- Lid vent standard (plugged)
- Bottom drain
The technical application specialists at Carotek are readily available to assist you in choosing the proper strainer to meet any specifications.