External Gear Pumps
Carotek offers many different types of external gear pumps from Viking Pumps and Pulsafeeder. These cover most types of industrial applications from food to chemicals to general industrial applications.
Viking Spur Gear and Mag Drive External Gear Pumps
- Higher Pressure Capabilities - with shaft support on both sides of the gears
- Multi-Section Pumps can be used for blending liquids, or splitting flows to different uses
- Shaft Seal Options - lip seal, component seal, cartridge seal and seal-less mag drive
- Multiple Porting Options
- Compact, Close Coupled for gear motors or motor speed operation
- Accurate flow measurement with minimal pulsation
- Only two moving parts make them reliable and easy to maintain
- Max Capacity to 190 GPM (45 M3/Hr)
- Max Pressure to 2,500 PSI (170 BAR)
- Viscosity Range: 28 to 1,000,000 SSU (1 to 250,000 cSt)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +450°F (-40°C to +230°C)
Learn More about Viking Pumps.
PulsaFeeder Eclipse External Gear Pumps
- Eclipse pumps are built for use in the harshest industrial environments, especially good for many corrosive liquid applications used in chemical processing, pulp and paper, and water treatment.
- Corrosion-resistant materials are used for pump housings, gear assemblies, shafts and magnetic couplings.
- Eclipse pumps are reliable, simple and intuitive, combining state of the art engineered composites with proven design principles.
- When compared to centrifugal pumps, Eclipse has a smaller installed footprint and lower required horsepower. This means dramatic costs savings throughout the life of the pump.
- Maintenance costs and process downtime are reduced because the pump can be serviced in place in a matter of minutes.
- Optional Pressure Relief Valves and Power Monitors can protect your pump from jamming, dry-run or over pressurization.
- Flow: up to 33 gpm (125 lpm)
- Pressure: up to 150 psi (10 bar)
- Temperature: 150°F (66°C) , 200°F (93°C) with deration
Eclipse - Non-Metallic Magnetic Drive Pump
- All wetted components are completely non-metallic, not lined
- Pump housings and gears are made of engineered composites, magnetically driven, and require no mechanical seals
- Zero leakage, no emissions of hazardous or regulated chemicals
- Fewer parts and material options means simplified ordering and inventory
- Front pull-out design - makes for easy service and maintenance in place
- Pre-defined KOPkits® allow for easy ordering and kitting of all necessary parts to bring the pump back to factory performance
- Engineered composite fluoropolymer provide superior chemical resistance, lighter weight, shorter lead-times
- Pump is bidirectional-can be operated in either direction
- Modular design allows for the pump ports to be mounted in 45° increments (to a full 360°, vertical, horizontal, or any configuration imaginable)
Eclipse - Metallic Magnetic Drive Pump
- Metallic typical applications include: pH control, Odor control, Acids, Caustics, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ammonia
- Available in 316LSS or Alloy C for chemical resistance
- Magnetically driven, eliminating the need for costly mechanical seals
- Patented renewable housing liner reduces repair costs
- One-piece gear and shaft assembly eliminates common gear failures at the keyway
- Designed for easy maintenance with Front pull-out design
- Zero Leakage - Sealless design
- Zero emissions of hazardous or regulated chemicals
- Built for the harshest environments Ideal fit for many medium to highly corrosive liquids
- Fully encapsulated magnets
- Superior chemical resistance
- Piping and electrical stay in place
- Reduced downtime
- More production KOPkit® (Keep on Pumping kit) saves time and money
- Simplified orders and inventory
Learn more about Pulsafeeder Pumps.
How Can We Help?
Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Corrosive Nature
- Flowrate (GPM)
- Pressure needed in PSI or Feet of Head
- Temperature Range
- Abrasive nature