Carotek offers DeZURIK AWWA butterfly valves to meet the requirements of AWWA C504 standards. Automating AWWA valves can be as simple as a handle or manual gear operator up to and including pneumatic or electric actuators depending on your requirements. Please contact your local Carotek salesman for help in sizing and selection.
- Used for shutoff of clean and dirty water and gases
- Feature offset disc design, corrosion-resistant shaft, stainless steel disc edge, and self-compensating shaft seals
- Molded-in body seat with disc locators provides positive sealing and longer seat life on sizes 3 - 20" (80 - 500mm)
- Large AWWA butterfly valves, 24" and larger (600mm and larger) feature adjustable, replaceable seat, non-hollow disc structure and rubber seat retained within a dovetail groove in the valve body and locked in place by an epoxy wedge
- Designed for application throughout the water and wastewater distribution systems, power plants, and industrial plants
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. classification in accordance with ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for drinking water system components
How Can We Help?
The Carotek Valve Automation Center assembles and tests every assembly before it is serialized for future tracking. Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Pressure (if used on Control – Pressure Drop in the valve )
- Media type and is it abrasive, lubricating or corrosive
- Line Size
- Valve Type
- On/Off or Control
- Pneumatic Pressure, Direct/Indirect, Electric Voltage, Control Signal, and PSI to Actuator
- Accessories needed