ASCO 8210 Solenoid Valve - RedHat
ASCO 8210 series is one of the most popular solenoid valves from ASCO in their RedHat line. This internal pilot operated valve provides on-off control and is available in 3/8" thru 2 1/2" pipe size. Carotek stocks the 8210 series for immediate delivery to your facility.
ASCO 8210 Features:
- 2-way normally closed or open operation
- Excellent control of commercial and industrial gas burners
- Ideal performance in high pressure applications
- Body construction available in brass or stainless steel
- Flexible mounting in any position
ASCO 8210 series RedHat Solenoid Valve Details
- Standard: Watertight, Types 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, and 4X with 1/2" conduit hub.
- Optional: RedHat II - Explosionproof and Watertight. To order, add Prefix “EF” to catalog numbers. (e.g. EF8210G075)
- UL listed to standard 429 “Electrically Operated Valves,” Guide YIOZ, File MP618, Safety Valves.
- FM Approved to Class 7400 “Liquid and Gas Safety Shutoff Valves.”
- CSA Certified to:
- 1) Standard C22.2 No. 139 “Electrically Operated Valves,” File 010381
- 2) Automatic Gas Valves Z21.21 (6.5), File 112872
Opening and Closing: Less than 1 second
To order your ASCO 8210 Series RedHat Solenoid Valves, request a quote today from Carotek.
ASCO 8210 Case Study
Read how one customer uses the ASCO 8210 Series RedHat Solenoid Valves
A worldwide original equipment manufacturer (OEM) required a valve that would support the water flow demands for their large vehicle wash manufacturing systems. As a leading brand in the car wash equipment industry, the company needed high flow rate valves that would perform reliably in harsh conditions. It also wanted quick product turnaround in the event the valves had to be replaced.
The OEM selected ASCO’s RedHat 8210 Series general service solenoid valve for its ability to meet high flow rate requirements in large washing systems plus provide long service life. The valve’s low internal leakage design delivered the reliability the customer desired. The ASCO Express quick-shipping program allowed the company to get replacement valves in hours, not weeks. Along with product reliability, superior technical support and responsiveness have contributed to the OEM’s 40-year relationship with ASCO Numatics.
- Delivered high media flow rate that met customer expectations
- Fulfilled customer demands for reliability and long product life
- Achieved fast problem resolution and minimized downtime with superior technical support and ASCO Express quick shipping