- States: NC, SC, VA, GA, TN
- Summary: SVF pneumatic actuators are available in double acting and spring return and are the most common type.
- Industry / Applications
SVF Pneumatic actuators are the most common type of actuators used in process applications. Our packages offers two types:
Double Acting, which requires air pressure for opening and closing the valve.
Spring Return, which requires air pressure in one direction and the mechanical springs drive to the other direction. The Spring Action is a “safety” feature in the event of a loss of air pressure in the process environment.
In process plants air pressure is used for pneumatic valve automation. Plant pressure (or instrument air pressure) is usually available in 80psi. Some plants and applications may use 60psi.
Optional Control Accessories include Pilot Valve, Limit Switch, and Nexus-LP (combined pilot valve and limit switch)
The Aero2 High Performance Compact Pneumatic Actuator
The Aero2 pneumatic rack & pinion actuator is manufactured using the latest materials and methods to provide dependable and smooth operation in demanding process control condition.
- Hard Anodized aluminum housing
- “Versa-View” Continuous mechanical position indicator
- Nickel Plated Alloy drive shaft
- ISO/NAMUR design for universal mounting and accessory attachment
- Bi-Directional Stroke Adjustment
- 1/4” NPT air inlet manifold
- Actuator is designed for 120 psi supply air pressure
Aero 2 actuators feature bi-directional pinion travel stops. These stops allow for true +/- 5 º for valve travel adjust - ment to ensure precise positioning in all flow control services. The Aero 2 travel stops are designed to absorb the maximum rated torque of the actuator and the maximum impact loads associated with the recommended stroke speed.
chemicalpowerpulp & paperrefiningsemiconductorfood & beveragepharmaceutical