- Industry / Applications
Red Valve, The World Leader in Pinch and Check Valve Technology™, manufactures a variety of pinch valves tailored for specific purposes, including some of the leading wastewater valves in the industry. The quality of a pinch valve rests in its sleeve, which provides the pinch valve’s corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and pressure containment capabilities.
Red Valve Pinch Valve Features
- Full face-to-face integral elastomer molded flange
- Highest manufacturing standards
- Superior service life
- Standard, cone, double wall or high-pressure trim
- Sleeves available in a wide variety of elastomers
- Custom sizes available
Red Valve incorporates industry-leading technology in elastomer compounding and synthetic materials, resulting in pinch sleeves that are trouble-free, highly wear-resistant, high performing, and long lasting.
A pinch sleeve is the only replacement part required because there are no seats, packing, seals or bellows that need routine replacement.
Air Operated Pinch Valves
Air Operated Pinch Valves provide cost-effective solutions for flow control problems. The rubber sleeve is the valve's only wetted part, so the valve is actuated by air or hydraulic pressure on the elastomer sleeve. The valve body acts as a built-in actuator, so there are no costly hydraulic, pneumatic, or electric operators.
Manual Pinch Valves
Red Valve's Manually Actuated Pinch Valves are engineered for tough slurries, abrasives, and corrosive chemical applications in a variety of industries. They are reliable, maintenance-free, cost-effective valves. These valves feature a 100% full port design eliminates any dead spots or crevices, seats or bearings where slurry can hang up, impair operation, and cause complete valve failure.
Red Valve Manual Pinch Valves provide:
- smooth venturi flow
- centerline closure
- excellent throttling characteristics
Control Pinch Valves
Red Valve's Control Pinch Valves require virtually no maintenance while offering maximum durability and precise control. A heavy-duty, rugged pinch mechanism positions the sleeve for accurate flow control.
Control Pinch Valves feature:
- No packing to maintain
- No seats to wear
- No fugitive emissions
- No need for expensive body alloys
The pneumatic positioner is directly linked to the valve stem shaft, with no splitting of the positioner output.
Red Valve Control Pinch Valves are available with positioner options to link up to all control systems:
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - Sludge Handling, Grit Removal, Raw Sewage, Lime, Carbon Slurry
- Power Plants - FGD Systems, Scrubber Systems, Coal Handling
- Mining - Tailings, Flotation Control, Thickener Underflow Lines, Numerous Other Slurry Applications
- Chemical Processes - Corrosive and Abrasive Materials, Powders, Pellets