Industrial Solenoid Valves
ASCO is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of quality industrial solenoid valves. ASCO products are designed to control the flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam. ASCO’s heritage of innovation has resulted in an extensive line of ASCO products that range from two position on/off valves to entire flow control solutions designed to meet the requirements of thousands of customers. Carotek offers ASCO 8210, which is the most popular solenoid valve from ASCO in their RedHat line. the Carotek is your solenoid valve distributor and ASCO Specialist for help in selecting your valve or to check our large inventory.
Get a quote on an ASOC solenoid valves today!
2-way Solenoid Valves
- Many materials of construction from brass to stainless steel are available
- From Normally Open to Normally Closed, let Carotek select the best "fit" for your application
3-ways and 4-ways
- An extensive range of flow coefficients (Cv) are available in the 3-way or 4-way configuration
- These units also are common for use on automated valve assemblies
- This valve has a special coil that stays cool when energized which allows us to offer a 3-year warranty for the coil assembly
- We proudly feature the ASCO 8210 series RedHat Solenoid Valve.
Numatics Manifold Valves
- If your strategy is to manifold or panel mount your solenoid "bank", let Carotek advise you of your options with ASCO Numatics
- These are also available in bus networks
Air Preparation Equipment
- With the Numatics line, Carotek can offer a full range of air preparation equipment including air filter regulators or lubricators. These modular products offer the performanc necessary for demanding applications.
How Can We Help?
The Carotek Valve Automation Center assembles and tests every assembly before it is serialized for future tracking. Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Pressure (if used on Control – Pressure Drop in the valve )
- Media type and is it abrasive, lubricating or corrosive
- Line Size
- Valve Type
- On/Off or Control
- Pneumatic Pressure, Direct/Indirect, Electric Voltage, Control Signal, and PSI to Actuator
- Accessories needed