- Industry / Applications
- Steam Services Offered
Advanced hot water system with digital control technology and instantaneous shell and tube heat exchanger design. ReadiTemp™ was designed to meet higher set point temperature process applications such as closed loop vessel jacket heating and centralized plant sanitation.
We combined our state-of-the-art digital water temperature control technology with our instantaneous heat exchanger design to create ReadiTemp™—a revolutionary series of standard and application-customized steam/water instantaneous water heaters for any process application requiring very specific temperatures, from chilled water to temperatures as high as 212°F (100°C).
The Advantages of ReadiTemp™
- Simple compact design
- Available in six standard-size configurations – all customizable to suit specific site requirements
- Features Emech®, Armstrong’s multi-patented rotary designed three-port mixing unit and digital actuator
- Provides consistent temperature accuracy, enhanced operational efficiency and reduced maintenance
Whether it is for Industrial heating or cooling, Commercial HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, Humidification, Equipment Washdown, or Water Pressure Boosting, Carotek offers the expertise, products, and services to assess your needs and provide cost effective solutions. We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Grundfos, Shannon Global Energy, Intellihot, and others to bring you the best product and service results.
- Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Audits
- Thermal Utility Assessments
- Detailed Thermal Design Engineering
- Steam Trap Surveys
- Steam Trap & Hot Water Monitoring
- Steam System Management (Steam as a Service)
- Thermal System Training - both online and in person
Review these services and contact us for more information.