- Industry / Applications
- Steam Services Offered
About Grundfos Hydro Multi-E Multiple Pump System
Grundfos Hydro Multi-E pump systems are ideal for pressure boosting of clean water.
System control interface - advanced control interface installed in one pump. The control interface allows all control variables to be configured or viewed. With addition of flow measuring, system specific energy (kWh/gallon) can be displayed directly from control interface.
Single point power connection - the Hydro Multi-E offers a single point power connection disconnect panel and has individual pump disconnects for servicing pump while Multi-E system is in operation.
100% redundancy - all motors on system are capable of system control. Two sensors are installed as standard resulting in 100% system control redundancy.
Key Features & Benefits
- Redundant master motors
- Redundant sensors
- IE5 motors, two levels above NEMA premium
- GO communication possible
- Customer defined standby pumps
- •2 digital inputs & outputs
- •2 analog inputs
- •Limit exceed functions
- •Optional built in Field-BUS Communication
- •Optional sensor for dry-run protection
- •Pipe filling function
- •External setpoint influence
- •DP control using two sensors, discharge/suction subtraction
- •Predefined setpoint – makes it possible to remotely switch between different predefined setpoints.
- •Pulse flow meter – makes it possible to measure the flow and show specific energy (kWh/gallon)
- 2 or 3 pumps (CRE3 – CRE20)
- Flow max. 460 GPM
- Head max. 475 ft
- Liquid temperature 32°F to 176°F
- Working pressure max. 232 psi
Whether it is for Industrial heating or cooling, Commercial HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, Humidification, Equipment Washdown, or Water Pressure Boosting, Carotek offers the expertise, products, and services to assess your needs and provide cost effective solutions. We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Grundfos, Shannon Global Energy, Intellihot, and others to bring you the best product and service results.
- Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Audits
- Thermal Utility Assessments
- Detailed Thermal Design Engineering
- Steam Trap Surveys
- Steam Trap & Hot Water Monitoring
- Steam System Management (Steam as a Service)
- Thermal System Training - both online and in person
Review these services and contact us for more information.