Complete Thermal Exchange Instantaneous Gas Fired Water Heaters
- States: NC, SC, VA, GA
- Summary: Flo-Direct® uses complete thermal exchange (CTE) technology and provides water that meets USFDA and EU bottle water and food ingredient standards. All while providing superior efficiency.
- Industry / Applications
- Steam Services Offered
Flo-Direct® uses complete thermal exchange (CTE) technology and provides water that meets USFDA and EU bottle water and food ingredient standards - all while providing superior efficiency. Also available are VFD driven transfer and circulation pumps and storage tanks to complete the system.99.7% efficiency ratingCTE technology avoids direct flame quenching resulting in complete energy transfer at all times without the negative side effects of competitive units Meets USFDA bottle drinking water standards
InstitutionalHealthcareHospitalityChemical ProcessingFood & BeveragePharmaceuticalData CentersAgribusinessCommercial Buildings
Whether it is for Industrial heating or cooling, Commercial HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, Humidification, Equipment Washdown, or Water Pressure Boosting, Carotek offers the expertise, products, and services to assess your needs and provide cost effective solutions. We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Grundfos, Shannon Global Energy, Intellihot, and others to bring you the best product and service results.
- Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Audits
- Thermal Utility Assessments
- Detailed Thermal Design Engineering
- Steam Trap Surveys
- Steam Trap & Hot Water Monitoring
- Steam System Management (Steam as a Service)
- Thermal System Training - both online and in person
Review these services and contact us for more information.