- States: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Summary: A superior level of hand washing safety and infection control, from the world leader in digital water temperature technology, Armstrong., Armstrong's industry leading digital mixing valve, The Brain® provides enhanced temperature control accuracy which resists zero system demand "temperature creep" without the use of manual throttling valves.
- Industry / Applications
- Steam Services Offered
Rada Infection Control Faucet Details
- The Brain® digital performance, microsized in a point-of-use fixture
- Programmable hands-free activation and temperature control
- ASSE 1070 approved—no requirement for separate under-sink TMV
- Bluetooth® technology for programming and information management
- Programmable automatic fixture ﬂ ush to evacuate stagnant water
- Sensible thermal disinfection protocol—one fi xture at a time
- Innovative bacterial-resistant internal design
- Integration with The Brain® for complete hot water system monitoring and temperature control
- SAGE® software for system performance monitoring, recording and documentation
Whether it is for Industrial heating or cooling, Commercial HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, Humidification, Equipment Washdown, or Water Pressure Boosting, Carotek offers the expertise, products, and services to assess your needs and provide cost effective solutions. We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Grundfos, Shannon Global Energy, Intellihot, and others to bring you the best product and service results.
- Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Audits
- Thermal Utility Assessments
- Detailed Thermal Design Engineering
- Steam Trap Surveys
- Steam Trap & Hot Water Monitoring
- Steam System Management (Steam as a Service)
- Thermal System Training - both online and in person
Review these services and contact us for more information.