- States: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Summary: Armstrong's industry leading digital mixing valve, The Brain® provides enhanced temperature control accuracy which resists zero system demand "temperature creep" without the use of manual throttling valves.
- Industry / Applications
- Steam Services Offered
The Brain® Digital Recirculation Valve (DRV) featuring DRV25, DRV40, DRV50, and DRV80 mxing valves by Armstrong. Also available as pre-packaged Digital Mixing Stations (DMC) to make installation simple.+/- 2 deg. F temperature controlMultiple BAS (Building Automation System) interface protocolsThe Brain® family of products meets ASSE 1017 and have a hot water sanitizing mode for Legionella control and mitigation.
InstitutionalHealthcareHospitalityChemical ProcessingFood & BeveragePharmaceuticalData CentersAgribusinessCommercial Buildings
Whether it is for Industrial heating or cooling, Commercial HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, Humidification, Equipment Washdown, or Water Pressure Boosting, Carotek offers the expertise, products, and services to assess your needs and provide cost effective solutions. We have partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Grundfos, Shannon Global Energy, Intellihot, and others to bring you the best product and service results.
- Decarbonization Roadmaps
- Energy Audits
- Thermal Utility Assessments
- Detailed Thermal Design Engineering
- Steam Trap Surveys
- Steam Trap & Hot Water Monitoring
- Steam System Management (Steam as a Service)
- Thermal System Training - both online and in person
Review these services and contact us for more information.