- Industry / Applications
Red Valve Tideflex aeration and mixing systems provide solutions custom designed for every tank style and volume, and are ideal for use in municipal and industrial aeration applications.
Tideflex Aeration & Mixing Systems are designed to optimize oxygen transfer and mixing characteristics with reliable backflow prevention.
RedValve Aeration & Mixing Systems Features
Red Valve Tideflex aeration mixing systems are known as clog free, maintenance free systems. Unlike conventional fine and coarse bubble diffusers that clog on occasions when airflow is interrupted, Tideflex Aeration Diffuser Valves maximize mixing. Tideflex Aeration Diffuser Valves use positive differential air pressure to open the Diffuser Valve, allowing airflow. The bill is sealed by reverse pressure on the outside of the Diffuser Valve which prevents solid and liquid backflow.
Wastewater is isolated from the air manifold and related equipment and instrumentation. When routine shut downs occur, there is no need to run blowers or compressors to prevent clogging of the diffusers and manifold. Tideflex Aeration and Mixing Systems provide savings in both energy and operational costs.
Tideflex Mixing Systems are custom designed solutions for:
Wet Riser and Dry Riser Elevated Tanks
Circular, Rectangular, and Irregular Reservoirs
Tideflex Aeration & Mixing Systems Benefits
- Extensive CFD and physical scale modeling
- Field validated for complete mixing of every tank style
- Tideflex® Variable Orifice Nozzles to maximize jet velocity for rapid mixing
- No extra energy source required
- No maintenance
- Expected life of 30 years
- Complete system design with Mixing Analysis and Water Age Analysis
- Custom engineered for any tank style and volume
- Requires just one pipe penetration in tank
- Tideflex® Variable Orifice Nozzles and Waterflex® Outlet Check Valves are NSF 61 certified
- Passive and Active TMS available
Tideflex Aeration and Mixing System Components
Tideflex aeration and mixing systems are designed a custom combination of Red Valve products suited for the application, such as:
- Pinch Valves
- Control Valves
- Pressure Sensors
- Expansion Joints
- Tideflex® and CheckMate® UltraFlex® In-Line Check Valves
Tideflex aeration and mixing solutions are used in a range of industries:
Stormwater and Wastewater Collection
Water Storage, Distribution and Testing