- Industry / Applications
Red Valve Redflex® Expansion Joints provide cost effective solutions for a variety of flow control problems.
Red Valve manufactures a complete line of Redflex Expansion Joints, rubber fittings and rubber pipes. These joints are designed to allow various types of movement: axial compression, axial extension, angular movement, and lateral deflection.
Expansion joints are designed with the following uses in mind:
- alleviate piping stress
- compensate for movement
- reduce noise
- isolate vibration
A variety of styles and configurations are offered to accommodate pipe size reductions, misalignments and offsets.
Red valve expansion joints are available with:
- flanged or slip-on connections
- single or multiple arches
- a range of non-corrosive and abrasion-resistant elastomers to meet process conditions, including Teflon-lined joints for severely corrosive applications
- sizes 1” – 108”
Red Valve Redflex Expansion Joints Benefits
- alleviate piping stress, noise and vibration
- permit axial compression and elongation
- compensate for lateral and angular movements
- offer long-term, maintenance free performance
- Expansion Joints
- Rubber Elbows
- Rubber Fittings
- Ducting Joints
- Vibration pipe
- Rubber pipe to accommodate radius turns
In addition, Red Valve manufactures slip-on expansion joints for low-pressure applications that require quick installation.
- Aeration Systems
- Chemical Feed Pumps
- Pump Vibration Elimination
- Odor Control Systems
- Grit Pumps
- Blower Vibration Elimination