Hygenitec Sanitary L-Strainers
- Brand: Unibloc Hygenitec
- States: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA
- Summary: Hygenitec L-strainers are precision-engineered to pharmaceutical-grade standards and are available in 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy, with inline cleaning capabilities., Sanitary strainers for equipment protection and particulate filtration in both standard and high-capacity configurations.
- Industry / Applications
Hygenitec strainers are precision-engineered to pharmaceutical-grade standards and are available in 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy, with inline cleaning capabilities.
- Inline cleanability
- Durable wedge wire inserts supporting strong construction
- Bi-directional flow for versatility
- 360° mounting
- High capacity strainers – where minimal pressure drop is desired
- Wide array of line size options, ranging from o.75″ to 6.0″
Our L-strainers boast the same dependable foundation and cleanability as our Y-strainers, but instead offer a 90° mounting configuration. Unibloc offers both standard and high-capacity models.
We offer standard sized L-strainers as well as a high capacity series for professionals who seek enhanced functionality. Our high capacity series meets the need for higher flow rates, the use of more viscous products and a solution for minimal pressure drop.
We also offer strainer customization. Choose between strainer size variations and mesh options to address your processing needs, and custom drain ports ranging from 0.75” to 6.0″ to address any draining or sampling requirements. We also offer the choice between tempered glass or acrylic dual sight glass, custom connections and material documentation.
Hygenitec L-strainers are typically used as an added benefit to sanitary applications in need of particulate filtration.