- States: NC, SC, VA
- Summary: H Series pump performs where other self-priming pumps can’t, and have been designed specifically to lift water up to 25 feet.
- Industry / Applications
Griswold H Series pumps are a unique line of self-priming centrifugal pumps used for a variety of water applications. The H Series performs where other self-priming pumps can’t, and have been designed specifically to lift water up to 25 feet.
The H Series is available in two versions:
HL pumps: designed for lower flows
HH pumps: designed for higher flows
- Max Flow Rate: 325 gpm (73.8 m³/hr)
- Max Head: 260 ft (79 m)
- Max Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- Max Pressure: 110 psi (7.6 bar)
- Available Materials: Iron
Griswold H Series Self Priming Pump Features
- Built-in check valve
- Maintain prime even when check valves or foot valves have failed
- High suction line keeps impeller and mechanical seal covered with water, eliminating the need to reprime the pump, as well as protects the seal from running dry
- Available with a variety of drives
- Heavy-duty cast iron bronze fitted construction
- Close-coupled JM Frame ODP or TEFC motors available
- Options available for seal materials, frame-mount options, motors, and more
Contact Carotek for detailed information on models and personalized selection assistance.