- States: NC, SC, VA
- Summary: Griswold 850 Series Centrifugal Pumps meet the DOE pump efficiency guidelines for clean water pumps, ideal for use in water-pumping applications.
- Industry / Applications
- Old Product Numbers
Griswold 850 Series Centrifugal Pumps have been specifically designed for versatility. Thanks to their efficient performance, extensive features, long life and easy maintenance, 850 Series pumps are ideal for use in a wide variety of water-pumping applications.
Max Flow rate
- 3,850 gpm (874 m³/hr)
- 430 ft (131 m)
- 120°F (49°C))
- Iron with Aluminum Bronze
Griswold 850 Industrial Water Pump Features
- NSF® 50 Certified
- Heavy-duty, robust design
- Flanged connections in accordance with ASME B16.1
- Single-piece enclosed impellers
- Back pull-out design for ease of maintenance
- Component mechanical seals
- Iron liquid path
- Renewable lead-free bronze wearing rings
- Close-coupled or frame-mounted options
- Close-coupled NEMA electric motors available
- Frame-mounted with coupling to: electric motors, engines, steam turbines, or belt-driven options
- Base mounted options
- Epoxy-coated interior (optional feature)
Griswold Centrifugal Pumps give you the confidence you need for your process applications. Griswold stands out in their unmatched application knowledge and technical capabilities, all backed by a world class testing facility, and quality procedures. Griswold centrifugal pumps are available in a variety of configurations to satisfy your process requirements.
Contact Carotek for detailed information on models and personalized selection assistance.