Beco Stacked Disc Cartridges
- Brand: Eaton Filtration
- States: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, OK, AR, MS, AL, FL
- Summary: The individual cells of the BECODISC stacked disc cartridges are constructed using BECO or BECOPAD depth filter sheets. The robust and compact design offers protection against bypass effects, reduced setup times, and handling simplicity., The individual cells of the BECODISC® stacked disc cartridges are constructed using either BECO®-, BECOPAD® or BECO CARBON™ depth filter sheets.
- Industry / Applications
Eaton is a leading supplier of complete depth filtration solutions and develops, manufactures and provides highquality depth filtration media for food, beverage, fine chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
The individual cells of the BECODISC® stacked disc cartridges are constructed using either BECO®-, BECOPAD® or BECO CARBON™ depth filter sheets. In addition to handling simplicity, reduced setup times, increased personnel and product protection, the enclosed BECODISC system offers protection against bypass effects. Additional benefits include:
- Precise sealing of the filter cells through polypropylene or polyamide edge molding
- Excellent stability, even during sterilization, through high assembly pressure compressing the filter cells and bound tightly with a three-segment stainless steel sleeve
- Efficient flow path within the filter cell through an internal drainage plate
- Full filter surface area utilization through defined, consistent cell distance
The product range also contains enclosed BECO INTEGRA DISC™ housings in a range of designs and sizes. They meet many demanding filtration tasks and process safety requirements.
Eaton stacked disc cartridges meet national and international quality standards, such as:
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and German LFGB standard (Food, Commodity and Feed Act)
- FDA guidelines (Food and Drug Administration) from the USA
- Polypropylene components meet European Directive 10/2011
For further information, please refer to the Declaration of Conformity documents, technical data sheets and Validation Guides, especially for the pharmaceutical industry.
Industries include Food, Beverage, Fine Chemical, Pharmaceutical