Beco Depth Filter Sheets
- Brand: Eaton Filtration
- States: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, OK, AR, MS, AL, FL
- Summary: Eaton is a leading supplier of complete depth filtration solutions and develops, manufactures and provides high-quality depth filtration media for food, beverage, fine chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
- Industry / Applications
Eaton is a leading supplier of complete depth filtration solutions and develops, manufactures and provides high-quality depth filtration media for food, beverage, fine chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
Depth filter sheets are used for coarse, clarifying and fine filtration and are particularly suitable for microbial reduction and removal, as well as upstream protection of membranes. The application of support sheets ranges from recovery of valuable material, such as protein precipitate, to support material for pre-coat filtration.
Finely fibrillated cellulose fibers are combined with filtrationactive components to manufacture BECO® depth filter sheets. Whereas, BECOPAD® depth filter sheets are constructed of high-purity cellulose fibers without the addition of mineral components. BECO CARBON™ depth filter sheets with activated carbon round off the product range.
They are used as filter media in BECODISC® stacked disc cartridges and BECO® MiniCap® disposable filter units. The product range of depth filter media also contains filtration systems in a range of designs and sizes.
Eaton filter cartridges meet national and international quality standards, such as the LFGB standard (German Food, Commodity and Feed Act) in Germany and FDA guidelines (Food and Drug Administration) from the USA. The plastic components meet European Directive (EU) 10/2011.
- BECO INTEGRA PLATE™ plate and frame filters
- BECO INTEGRA DISC™ stacked disc cartridge housings
- BECO INTEGRA SOLO™ single-sheet filters
- BECO INTEGRA LAB™ laboratory filters
- BECO COMPACT PLATE™ plate and frame filters
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and German LFGB standard (Food, Commodity and Feed Act)
- FDA guidelines (Food and Drug Administration) from the USA
Eaton depth filter sheets meet national and international quality standards, such as:
For further information, please refer to the Declaration of Conformity documents, technical data sheets and Validation Guides, especially for the pharmaceutical industry.
Industries include Food, Beverage, Fine Chemical, Pharmaceutical