Industrial Vacuum Pumps
Carotek is an authorized distributor of Elmo Rietschle industrial vacuum pumps used in a wide range of dry-running applications with gas, and gas-air liquid transfers. Applications include: paper and packaging, chemical, industrial, mechanical, environmental, healthcare, medical, lab, and food and beverage industries.
- Used to convey gases and gas-air mixtures, this pump is the first choice for many mechanical engineering applications
- Smaller, lighter and quieter than competitive pumps
- Flexible housing components can be rotated incrementally, and used with a frequency converter to allow for variable control of speed and output
- Virtually maintenance free and perform flawlessly day after day
- 50/60 Hz voltage regulators and ATEX 94/9 EG
- Built to last with a lifetime of up to 20,000 continuous hours of maintenance free operation
- Our most popular side channel blower is the G-series line.
- Excellent for use with high volume liquids and corrosion resistant applications, this pump can be used in extreme conditions including humid and wet processes with no deposits and lime scale
- High quality material options of stainless steel and ceramics are available for tailored applications in the food and beverage or textile industries
- Compact design is easy to install and takes up half the space required by other conventional machines
- High suction, high powered capabilities make this pump ideal for dust extraction for sterilizers, plastics and medical industries, as well as other highly aggressive suction applications
- Liquid ring pumps are oil free and come with a patented air-cooling system that prevents overheating
- Rotary vane pumps and compressors can handle aggressive gases, come in a variety of sizes, and take up little space with their compact design
- Available in vacuum, pressure and combination
- Features include low noise, low pulsation, long up times, ease of operation, flexible connections, and an internal water cooling system to control temperature
- Dry-running positive displacement pumps have high suction capabilities and are used in fine vacuum processes for chemical applications
- Triple lobed rotors are non-contacting; reducing noise and pulsation levels and prevent wear to the pump
- Compact, easy to use and maintain, and are built rugged to run continuously and efficiently
- High vacuum, oil-less, contact free dry-running screw pump is ideal for chemical and pharmaceutical industry applications
- Insensitive to water shocks, and has flushing CIP capabilities
- Gear box and bearings are separated from the pumping chamber making contamination from oil or other liquids impossible
- New VSI screw vacuum pump is also available for industrial applications
- Generates contact free vacuum or compressed air with continuous running capabilities
- Gases inside the chamber are pre-compressed and then discharged making this run at efficiency levels of more than 60%
- Frequency converter allows for vacuum and capacity customization for multiple applications
- All motors comply with DIN EN 60034 specifications and have IP 55 protection
- Single and multi-stage radial blowers for vacuum processes are used to remove paper powder and dust in the paper and packaging industry
- Available with three to five vacuum stages and pressure operations
- Compact, lightweight design with low noise and pulsation.
- Run on low temperature during all operations and bearings require no maintenance.
How Can We Help?
Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Air or Gas
- Flow rate (CFM)
- Site altitude
- General application information