Standard Pump, Inc. Distributor
Carotek is an authorized distributor for Standard Pump Inc. Standard Pump is a premium manufacturer of drum pumps, air operated double diaphragm pumps (AODD) and metering systems serving the chemical, sanitary and automotive industries. Standard Pump offers the industry’s only 3 year guarantee - better than Lutz Pumps and Flux Pumps.
As a leading pump manufacturer headquartered in Georgia, Standard Pump is known for commitment to quality, safety and innovation in their ISO 9001-2008 certified factory. All Standard Pump products adhere to stringent guidelines set forth by agencies such as Underwriter's Laboratories (UL), CSA, Demko, 3A, and FDA. A variety of pump component materials ensure a quality solution when pumping corrosive chemicals, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), cosmetic lotions, or food products.
Questions about our Standard Pump offerings? Contact Carotek today!
Industrial Drum Pumps
Fluid transfer pump engineered for 55 gallon drums, Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC), plating tanks and large storage vessels.
- Water treatment chemicals pump
- Acids & Alkalis pump
- Explosion Proof pump
- Non-corrosive Liquids pump
- Metering System
- Batch Control Systems
- Viscous Materials
- Accessories – hoses, barrel adapter, fume barriers, suction strainers, hose barbs, quick disconnects and wall brackets
Designed with extra care based on the philosophy that what goes through their pumps, also goes into human bodies.
- Centrifugal Drum Pumps - Flow Rates to 35 GPM, Electric or Air Motor
- Progressive Drum Pumps – Flow Rates to 12 GPM, Electric or Air Motor, Maximum Viscosity 100,000 cps
- Drum Pump Metering Systems – Accuracy within .30%, Electric or Air Motor, PLC Interface capabilities
- 3A Certified Diaphragm Pumps - Flow Rates to 147 GPM, 3A Certified, 1 ½” & 2” sizes
- Sanitary Diaphragm Pumps – Flow Rates to 147 GPM, Clean In Place design, 1 ½” & 2” sizes
- FDA Compliant Diaphragm pumps – Flow Rates to 234 GPM, FDA Compliant Components to CFR Title 21, Sizes from ½” to 3”
DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Pumps
- Electric or Air
- Manual or Automatic shut-offs
- Batch Control – Industrial and Sanitary
- Flow Meters – Turbine and Oval Gear