Viking Pump Distributor
Carotek is a Viking Pump, Inc distributor in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennesee, and Georgia. Since 2000, we have been stocking, distributing & servicing Viking Pumps and have consistently earned the Million Dollar Club Distributor award year after year.
Viking Pumps are positive displacement pumps that displace a fixed quantity of liquid with each revolution of the pump by moving liquid between the pump elements and a stationary casing. Using only the highest quality materials, all products are manufactured to withstand extreme environments, making them the true workhorse manufacturing process pump.
The technical application specialists at Carotek are readily available to assist you in choosing the proper Viking pump to meet any specifications.
Contact us using the form on the right >>>
Carotek provides a full line of Viking Pump products in many different configurations.
- Internal Gear Pumps - Universal Seal Pump, Jacketed Pump, Magnetic Drive Pump, XPD676 Pump, Hygienic Pump, Motor Speed Pump, General Purpose Pump, Motor Speed Pump, Electrically Heated Pump, Heavy Duty Alloy Pump, Asphalt Pump, Ammonia Pump, Abrasive Liquid Pump
- External Gear Pumps - Composite Mag Drive Pump, High Pressure Spur Gear Pump, Flow Dividers
- Rotary Vane Pumps for Sanitary and Hygienic Services
- Accessories - Lid-Ease Basket Strainers, Eaton Strainers, Duplex Fuel Oil Sets, Offset Reducers, Inline Gear Reducers, NORD Gearmotors
- Viking Pump Parts
- VIking Pump Service & Repair
Our extensive inventory includes Viking pumps available in cast iron, steel, ductile iron and stainless steel. In addition, we offer custom OEM pumps as well as pump accessories such as gear reducers, strainers and controls. Carotek specializes in sizing and selecting complete Viking pump packages including the pump, gearbox, motor, drive equipment, base plates, and sealpots where applicable.
Industry application include Plastics, Abrasives, Sealants, Adhesives, Agricultural, Asphalt, Biodiesel, Brewing, Beverage, Chemical, Chocolate, Ethanol, Fats & Oils, Fiber, Food, Fuels, Fuel Oils, Oil Production & Refining, Paints & Coatings, Personal Care Products, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers, Polyurethane foam, Printing Inks, Pulp & Paper, Refrigeration, Rubber, Sugar, Soaps & Detergents, Water Treatment, Wind Power.
Since 1911, Viking Pump, Inc., a world-renowned leader in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps, has offered innovative solutions for a diverse line of demanding fluid-handling applications. Viking Pump, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility and adheres strictly to these guidelines using Six-Sigma and Lean Kaizen tools.