Vanguard Toxic and Combustible Wireless Gas Detector
Carotek is the exclusive representative for Vanguard Toxic and Combustible Wireless Gas Detector in Virginia. The Vanguard Wireless Gas Detector is manufactured by United Electric Controls. This WirelessHart gas detection system is a unique patent pending product.
Features of the UE Vanguard Wireless Gas Detector:
- Wireless capability
- Field interchangeable toxic and combustible gas sensors
- Interoperable with existing WirelessHART networks and asset management systems (AMS)
- Easy calibration and operation
- 5+ year battery life*
- Heavy duty design with Class 1, Div 1 & 2 hazardous location approvals
- Patent pending design
- *Affected by polling frequency. 5 years battery warranty valid upon battery warranty registration.
WirelessHART devices have been available for nearly 10 years for temperature, level, pressure, and flow measurements, but only a few select suppliers have recently introduced wireless toxic and combustible gas detectors, and even fewer offer devices with open wireless protocols like WirelessHART or ISA100.
Request a detailed product brochure and white paper on the right >>>
Read about the recent advancements in technology that are enabling a new class of long-life WirelessHART toxic and combustible gas detectors and the emerging opportunities for these devices, particularly in augmenting existing gas detection capabilities in brownfield applications.
UE Vanguard Wireless Gas Detector Product Specifications:
(per test conditions)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Supported Gases: Methane (CH?) ; Hydrogen Sulphide (H?S)
- Resolution : 1%LEL or 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±2 % LEL (CH? sensor) ; ±10 PPM (H?S sensor)
- Repeatability: ±2 % LEL (CH? sensor) ; ±10 PPM (H?S sensor)
- Enclosure: Type 4X
- Weight : 9.6 lbs (including sensor and battery)