Knife Gate Valves
Carotek carries DeZurik Knife Gate Valves for a variety of industrial or municipal applications. DeZurik's quality and unique packing designs are just a few reasons why they are leaders in the industry. Whether you application is water, dry pellets, sludge, pulp, fly-ash, or slurries, let Carotek and DeZurik provide the solution.
Metal-Seated Knife Gate Valves
- DeZurik KGN and KGC series provide optimum performance for a variety of applications.
- KGC is a premium valve with a machined stuffing box and scraper seat for long lasting service
Resilient Seated Knife Gate Valves
- DeZurik offers BUNA or Viton for superior sealing in a wide range of pH and temperatures applications
Bi-Directional Knife Gate Valves
- Features tight shutoff in either direction and on dead end service
- Maximum flow capacity with no pockets trapping process media
Bonneted Knife Gate Valves
- Bonnets can be Pressurized or un-pressurized with optional flushing or drain ports
- Furnished with backseating ring so valve can be repacked under pressure
Fabricated Knife Gate Valves
- Custom solutions are available with DeZurik/Hilton valves that come in many material, seats, and port arrangements
How Can We Help?
The Carotek Valve Automation Center assembles and tests every assembly before it is serialized for future tracking. Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Pressure (if used on Control – Pressure Drop in the valve )
- Media type and is it abrasive, lubricating or corrosive
- Line Size
- Valve Type
- On/Off or Control
- Pneumatic Pressure, Direct/Indirect, Electric Voltage, Control Signal, and PSI to Actuator
- Accessories needed