NEW PRODUCT - Ashcroft Stainless Steel Safety Gauge
This new product has the features you need - Stainless Steel with a Safety Case. The Ashcroft® 1209 process pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. This gauge is ideal for applications requiring a solid front process gauge when a 316L stainless steel case is necessary.
The Ashcroft® 1209 process gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Complies with ASME B40.100
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Socket-to-case weld for superior leak integrity
- 316L SS case, ring and back cover
- Full pressure relief back cover
- PLUS!™ Performance (OPT.) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, Compound to 20,000 psi
- Bourdon tube / Process Connection: 316L SS
- Dial Size: 4 1/2"
- Case: 316L SS - solid-front design for safety
For more information, please contact us directly.