Endress+Hauser introduces a High Performance Tablet PC for Mobile Plant Asset Management
Posted: November 14, 2018
Carotek and Endress+Hauser introduce the Field Xpert SMT70 tablet PC. This universal, high performance device:
- Enables mobile plant asset management in hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
- Is suitable for commissioning and maintenance staff to manage field instruments with a digital communication interface and record progress.
- Ready to go - no software installation needed.
- Always up-to-date software with easy internet updates.
- Faster commissioning and diagnosis with "one-click" automatic connectivity.
- Easy to learn and operate via the intuitive, touch optimized user interface.
- Is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool which can be used to manage field instruments during their entire life cycle.
Field Xpert SMT70 Benefits
- High-performance, robust tablet with large 11.6" display and a battery runtime of up to 14 hours.
- Touch-enabled device configuration software in 20 languages. Includes NAMUR NE 107 instrument diagnosis.
- Pre-installed device driver libraries for all of the important industrial protocols.
- Fast connection to devices with a single click thanks to automatic hardware detection.
- Integrated Heartbeat Verification incl. PDF documentation.
- Online application software update service offers new functionality and maximum security.
- Access to HART devices in PROFINET systems (ET 200SP) with Fieldgate PAM SFG600.
Field Xpert SMT70 - a universal, high-performance tablet PC designed to optimize mobile maintenance.
Click here for a pre-recorded webinar by Endress+Hauser.