- Industry / Applications
SafeGuard™, predictive maintenance and monitoring solution features remote wireless access and 24/7 proactive alerts when a problem occurs, and provides actionable advice to resolve it. This proactive approach to pump monitoring can help lower maintenance costs by up to 30% and result in up to 75% fewer breakdowns. SafeGuard delivers on the promise of IIoT Industry 4.0 solutions.
SafeGuard Predictive Maintenance and Monitoring Features
- The SafeGuard Preventative Maintenance and Monitoring Solution allows both the pump and the motor to be remotely monitored 24/7 with wireless connectivity.
- When an issue occurs in the pump and motor system, a proactive alert is automatically generated, including clear actionable advice to resolve the root cause that can be easily followed by maintenance personnel.
- Four battery-powered sensors and a node/sensor reader work together to predict the full health of both the pump and the motor.
- Complete diagnostic analysis that reads the tri-axial vibration, temperature, and electromagnetic values for the pump and motor.
- SafeGuard is able to detect more than 20 failure modes.
- If multiple SafeGuard systems are installed within the plant, the SafeGuard website will provide a summary of all the pumps installed.
- Reports are automatically emailed when the status of the equipment changes (i.e. health transitions from acceptable to monitor). The report content can be customized to contain desired information.
SafeGuard is the all-inclusive solution for centrifugal pump predictive maintenance.