Carotek offers a wide range of specialty valves and products for the most difficult and demanding applications. Our specialty valves come from top manufacturers in the industry, including Flowserve, SVF Valves, DFT and more. Specifically, Carotek carries the following specialty valves:
- Drain & Sampling Valves
- Line Blinds
- Silent Check Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Atomac PFA Lined Check Valves/Sight Glasses
- Washdown Stations & Nozzles
- High Alloy and Severe Service Ball Valves
- SVF Sanitary and High Purity Ball Valves
- Multi-Port Valves
Drain & Sampling Valves
Carotek has partnered with Tretter Manufacturing to offer their full line of drain valves, sampling valves, diverter & mixing valves. The Tretter valves are custom fabricated to meet customer’s requirements and make their processes run longer.
Line Blinds are an assembly that makes the process of blanking off a line into a simple procedure. Our design accomplishes the task without the use of any tools. The operator simply turns the handle and swings or slides the plate. The blind is designed to be an integral piping component.
- Fully ANSI rated and involves no spreading of the pipe
- Available in sizes 3/4" to 44"
- Available in classes to 1500# depending on size
- Can be either Swinging as shown below or Sliding in larger sizes to support the weight
- Can be changed in minutes saving labor costs every time it is used
- Gives a visual indicator of line condition
- You can blank a line with one person even in the largest sizes
- No tools required
- No spreading of the pipe so no sagging when changing
- Since the blind is a solid plate, there is zero down stream leakage
Silent Check Valves
Carotek is a stocking distributor for DFT (Durabla) Check Valves. DFT Inc.has manufactured world class, problem solving, in-line, axial flow, nozzle style silent check valves and severe service control valves.
- DFT's non-slam check valve is renowned world wide to prevent or eliminate water hammer problems
- Whether it is "in stock", or a "custom engineered, special order", the DFT sales and engineering staff will respond quickly to your requirements.
- DFT is the only company that specializes in a broad spectrum of spring assisted, in-line silent check valves with materials ranging from ductile iron to exotic alloys, and are Made in America.
Download this guide to proper check valves sizing selection from DFT.
Carotek is a distributor for Gemu Valves. Gemu is known as the market leader in developing, manufacturing, and selling engineered diaphragm valves. Gemu products are well known for their modular design, high performance, and superior quality.
Atomac PFA Lined Check Valves/Sight Glasses
ARV2 check valves and ASG sight glass valves are fully lined with fluoropolymer resin. No wetted metal parts are used. The valves are immune to most aggressive chemicals and are used in place of expensive exotic alloys such as titanium, Hastelloy, etc. The Flowserve Atomac check valve can be installed either vertically or horizontally, dependent upon application.
- Full Port Design: The full port design offers excellent flow characteristics to minimize pressure loss
- Low Opening Pressure: The minimum opening pressure required to unseat the ball in the vertical position is 0.07 bar (1 psi)
- Safety Glass: For those applications requiring a higher flow capacity, Atomac check valve type ARV/SG should be considered
- Universal Application
- Solid PTFE Ball: The ball has the same properties asthe FEP or PFA lining material
- Borosilicate glass, in accordance with DIN 7080, is utilized to withstand temperatures, mechanical stress and corrosion
Washdown Stations and Nozzles
Carotek represents Strahman Valves, the highest quality and most-innovative wash down equipment in the world. They have become the standard for numerous industrial and commercial applications in the refinery, chemical, petrochemical, oil/gas, mining, pulp and paper, polymer, pharmaceutical, food processing and service, beverage and dairy industries.
High Alloy and Severe Service Ball Valves
As a leader in the severe service ball valve industry, Gosco Valves sells high performance made-to-order M-Class Valves (Metal seated) and S-Class Valves (Soft seated) to industry leaders world-wide. Both M-Class and S-Class Valves come in on/off, control, cryogenic, 3-Way diverter and block & bleed configurations. Since 1985, we have created solutions for the very toughest services.
SVF Sanitary and High Purity Ball Valves
Mostly used for clean and pure steam applications are 3-piece design with ISO Integral Actuator Mounting Pad and removable swing-out center section. The 316L construction, clamp style ends, FDA approved seats, and interior finish (polish) are ideal for "clean" or "sanitary" applications.
Multi Port Valves
Unlike 2-seated diverter ball valves, our offering has 4 seats (5 seats in bottom entry valves) for positive shut-off in the closed position. This true multiport function can reduce the number of valves required in a process system and gives engineers greater design flexibility
Multi-port plug valves and PFA lined diverter valves are available upon request.
How Can We Help?
The Carotek Valve Automation Center assembles and tests every assembly before it is serialized for future tracking. Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Pressure (if used on Control – Pressure Drop in the valve )
- Media type and is it abrasive, lubricating or corrosive
- Line Size
- Valve Type
- On/Off or Control
- Pneumatic Pressure, Direct/Indirect, Electric Voltage, Control Signal, and PSI to Actuator
- Accessories needed