Samson 3241 & 3522 Globe Valves
Carotek offers Carotek offers Samson globe control valves in our Georgia and Tennessee markets. Samson globe valves meet the needs of many applications in various industries. Manufactured with a modular design, they meet ANSI, API, ASME, ISO, DIN, and JIS standards.
Samson globe valves can be ordered in a wide range of sizes and pressure classes in globe, angle, and three-way bodies. Samson globe valves are made of standard, exotic, or PFA/PTFE lined materials with welded, threaded, or flanged ends. If you need continuous control or on/off with added limit switches or solenoid valves that meet SIL requirements, the valves can be customized to meet those specifications.
Samson globe control valves integrate with diagnostic control systems through HART, Profibus, and Foundation Fieldbus protocols, using pneumatic or electric actuators and digital positioners. They provide measured control of your fluid processes such as non-corrosive, corrosive and erosive media, and steam, hygienic and aseptic fluids.
For questions about the Samson 3241 and 3522 globe valves, please contact Carotek today!
Samson 3241 Globe Valve
The German Engineered SAMSON Type 3241 Globe Valve has many unique features to improve the operational efficiency of your plant, no matter what type of industry you may be in, whether its Chemical, Refining, Power, Pharmaceutical, Brewing, or Food Processing.
- Maintenance free, self-adjusting PTFE V-ring packing as standard.Patented, zero-emission, multi-layered bellows technology guarantees a minimum of 100,000 full cycles.
- Straight-thraded seat design requires no gaskets, cage or other seals.
- Field-reversible, multi-spring diaphragm actuator allows changing of fail-safe without extra parts.
- Face-to-face dimensions according to ISA S75.03 allows interchangeablility with other control valves.
- Sizes: 1/2" to 12"
- Pressure Class: ANSI 125 to 300
- Std. Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, (Special Materials on Request)
- Temperature Range: -324 °F to +842 °F
Samson 3522 Little Tex Globe Control Valve
Samson 3522 threaded seat control valve is designed for standard process engineering applications with high industrial requirements for control and quality. This control valve offers a wide range of trim sets to meet required flow coefficient and sealing methods as would be found in general application type control valves.
- An ideal product for light industrial applications with threaded end connections.
- Offered with up to 11 different Cv values per line size similar to standard globe control offering.
- Can be combined with light industrial actuators or small sized general service actuators.
- Compact design ideal for small installation locations such as skids.
- Sizes: 1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class: 300
- Std. Materials: Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: 14 to 430oF (-10 to 220oC)