Industrial Process Pump Parts, Service & Monitors
Pump Parts – In-stock and Custom Made to Order
PumpWorks Industrial manufactures all our pump component parts. Made in the USA. Our parts are interchangeable with ITT Goulds models 3196 T, X and I series, 3196 LF and 3796. PumpWorks Industrial keeps thousands of parts in inventory at all times. If a part is not available – rest assured it can be manufactured quickly.
Need a Custom Part? Our state of the art 3D part casting process can help. When it comes to turned parts such as a shaft or a complete power end replacement, our promise is that it will be manufactured and ready for shipment within 72 hours of order placement or it’s FREE. Non-Stock Cast parts such as impellers, casings and seal chambers are available in 6 weeks or less – Carbon Steel through Alloy 20!
If your current ANSI Pump OEM is unable to provide you with this level of service, trust our Made in America pump parts. Our parts team is ready to take care of your needs.
Aftermarket Service for ANSI Process Pumps
Carotek and PumpWorks Industrial are committed to meeting all of your aftermarket needs. Our vast network of pump reliability technicians and our large parts inventory support all pumps, regardless of the manufacturer.
- 5 Year Unconditional Warranty on our PWA series Power Ends.
- PWA Power Ends can be utilized to upgrade ITT Goulds 3196 T, X and I series pumps as well as all other models of ANSI pumps that use the T, X or I series.
- Carbon steel wet end upgrade kits available to retrofit inferior, worn out ductile iron wet ends.
- In-house mechanical seal service and repair capability.
- PumpWorks Industrial’s vast network of trained and certified repair technicians.
- Service technicians familiar with high energy API pumps as well as ANSI process and Industrial pumps.
- CORE 5-point reliability service and maintenance program (Complete On-site Reliability of Equipment).
Contact us today. Carotek and PumpWorks Industrial – “Price, Delivery, Quality – Get All Three!”
Learn more about Carotek Pump Repair Service.
NEW PumpWorks Predict-Plus Pump Monitor
With the accelerated deployment of industrial internet solutions, manufacturers benefit from advances in real-time monitoring and actionable data. The ability to quickly connect with the process applications and pump line conditions are enabling better efficiencies. By proactively identifying detrimental system conditions prior to catastrophic machine failure, PumpWorks new Predict-Plus® cloud-based pump montitors are a powerful tool in reducing maintenance costs and increasing MTBR (Mean Time Between Repairs). Process system operators who install Predict-Plus achieve 24/7 predictive pump insight and control, vibration analytics, long-term storage, access to trend data and the ability to provide just in time service, support and spare parts.
- 24/7 online vibration and temperature monitoring device
- Automatic device registration on the cloud via cellular interface
- Proactive alerts from the Predict-Cloud
- Long term storage of trend data including Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Affordable & available as a standard option on all PumpWorks Industrial products
- Externally powered (no batteries)
- Predict-Plus is continously monitoring and logging pump health.
- Vibration - Self-Calibrating Tri-Axial Accelerometer and overall FFT and time waveforms.
- Bearing Temperature - Integrated thrust bearing temperature monitoring.
- Predict Cloud - Store and analyze unlimited data on each Predict-Plus enabled device. Securely access anywhere, anytime via internet connected device.