Custom Pump & Blower Systems
Carotek offers custom engineered pump skid packages, blower packages, booster pump packages, and pump system skids for specific fluid handling requirements. Carotek can handle the entire process - from engineering, design and component specification & procurement to actually fabricating and building them in our own facilities. This allows us to precisely meet your specific design and process requirements. We also test them in our facility which helps to eliminate start-up problems you could face in the field, which gets you online faster.
Pump Package Capabilities
- Conceptualize a system to meet your fluid handling needs – from liquids to gases to semi solids.
- Design the system to include all the necessary components and meet all necessary testing standards.
- Engineer the system, complete with CAD plans for review.
- Build the system in our 85,000 SF facility in Charlotte NC.
- Test the system and obtain any necessary certifications.
- Deliver the product to your facility.
- Assist with startup if desired.
- Train and discuss regular maintenance.
- Service the product as needed.
Pump & Blower Skid Applications
These systems are utilized in many pump industry applications including:
- Municipal pump systems
- Industrial process pump systems
- Non-potable and water reuse pumping systems
- Domestic water booster pump systems for high-rise buildings
- Pump booster systems
- Additive metering pump systems
- Pump Mixing skids
- Precise sampling pump skids
- Dosing Pump packages
- Chemical Feed pump packages
- pH Control pump packages
- Polymer Makedown pump skids
- Pulp and Paper industry pump skids
Types of Pump Skids
- Air Compressor Skid
- Vacuum Skid
- Pump Skid
- Air Injection Skid
- Water Injection Skid
- Blower Skid
- Piping Skid
- Heat Exchanger Skid
- Skid Mounted Tank Systems
- Booster Skid
Pump Package Photo Gallery