ASME Pipe Fabrication Shop
Carotek specializes in ASME pipe fabrication in our fabrication shop, within our 85,000 sf Matthews facility in Charlotte NC.
We serve industrial clients, contractors, design firms and engineers responsible for facilities employing various piping systems such as fossil fuel plants, refineries, steel mills and paper mills, chemical processing plants, semiconductor, and many others.
Our pipe fabrication quality is second to none – full penetration welds for systems that must hold up under today’s exacting process system requirements, as well as safety, health and governmental regulations. Our experienced welders have Section IX ASME certifications for Stainless, Nickel & Inconel.
Process Pipeline Fabrication services include:
- Sizes up to 20 inches
- Wall thickness up to .436 inches
- Materials: Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Inconel
- Manufactured to ASME B31.3 and B31.1 Standards (outside boiler boundary)
- ASME Section VIII “U” and “UM” Stamped
- ASME Section IX
- Hydrostatic testing
- Pneumatic testing
- Third Party NDE
- In-house quality in process inspections
- Receipt Inspection
- Traceability of Materials
- Complete Quality Document package
There are many advantages to utilizing our Fabrication shop and Welding services over your own location.
- Total cost reductions
- No weather delays on systems for outdoor locations
- Material Control process is stringently monitored
- No disruptions to your normal operations
- Improved quality of final product
- Better testing process and documentation
- Reduced safety concerns
Our 40,000 sf Fabrication Shop features:
- Advanced Welding tools
- 25 Ton / 10 Ton / 5 Ton Cranes
- 2 Paint Booths
- Drive-in & Pull Through Loading Docks