Carotek is an authorized distributor for Pulsafeeder Diaphragm Metering Pumps. Carotek's wide variety of Pulsafeeder products will meet any of your liquid metering application needs from simple to the most complex. For a reliable pump that will handle just about any application, to the handling of extremely hazardous material, Carotek has the right pump for your specific application.
The PULSAPRO Series is the next technological evolution for the Petroleum, Chemical Processing, Energy and Water Treatment markets.
PULSAPRO pumps are positive displacement, reciprocating metering pumps that combine the high efficiency of a plunger pump with the sturdiness of a diaphragm seal to eliminate leakage. They provide maximum accuracy and repeatability with the dependability of a 5-year drive train warranty. Available in a wide range of materials and diaphragm designs, PULSAPRO pumps offer a diverse range of fluid handling solutions. Available in 4 model, 3 which are designed to the API-675 standard.
680 - up to 386 GPH, 5100 PSI
880 - up to 115 GPH, 5100 PSI
7120 - up to 257 GPH, 5100 PSI
900 - up to 4121 GPH, 4351 PSI - Designed to produce higher flows at higher pressures, at a lower total cost of ownership.
Eclipse Series - Metallic and Non-Metallic
The technology behind the Eclipse Series showcases a dramatic advance. Eclipse Series combines state-of-the-art engineering with proven design principles.
- Pump service takes only minutes, helping you reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
- Eclipse Series pumps are built for use in the harshest industrial environments.
- It is an ideal fit for many medium to highly corrosive liquids used in chemical processing, petrochemical, and water treatment.
- Typical applications that the Eclipse series is ideal for are acids, caustics, pH control, hydrogen peroxide, ammonia, and many more.
- Applications include utilities, pharmaceuticals, petro chemicals, dyes, bleaches, acids, polymers, and pH control
- Features a fin cooled Solenoid enclosure to protect against extreme temperatures, and a variety of wet-end materials to match any chemical application
- A seat and ball design provides precise metering capabilities
- Scope includes
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Temperatures to 150 degrees F
- Flows to 600 gpd
Carotek is proud to carry the broadest range of Pulsafeeder metering pumps with flexible designs for multipump configuration fittings. Pulsafeeder products are reliable, easy to maintain, and competitively priced. For the best value for your money, Pulsafeeder offers the widest range of products built with quality materials and exceptional service. Carotek will customize your Pulsafeeder packages for your specific temperature and pressure range requirements. In house testing and performance requirements are completed on each package to ensure your products will perform to your environmental specifications.
How Can We Help?
Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Corrosive Nature
- Flowrate (GPM)
- Pressure needed in PSI or Feet of Head
- Temperature Range
- Abrasive nature