Hellan Strainers - Automatic cleaning strainers
Carotek is a Hellan Strainer distributor and representative in the NC, SC, VA and WV. Hellan is a leader in Automatic Cleaning Strainers. With Hellan, Carotek offers the most efficient inline cleanable strainer solutions on the market. Carotek can also provide controls to be used with Hellan Products. Hellan is a subsidiary of Industrial Manufacturing Company.
Hellan Strainer Products
The HELLAN® Strainer Company manufactures a variety of manual and automatic self-cleaning strainer that allow for on-line screen cleaning. Hellan Strainers remove all types of solids (such as algae, zebra mussels, sand, grit, debris, machine cutting chips, etc.) from various fluids. They are extremely popular due to their reliability, efficient operation and cost savings. Instead of trapping solids like conventional basket strainers (which necessitate frequent basket removal for cleaning), the Hellan Strainer discharges solids from the flow without disassembly. This reduces operational and maintenance costs and permits continuous flow of fluids.
- Manual cleaning strainers are available in sizes 1.5” to 20” in various configurations and materials of construction including cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, super duplex stainless steel and bronze.
- Automatic cleaning strainers are available in sizes from 1.5” to 36” in seven configurations and materials of construction including cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, super duplex stainless steel and bronze.
- Fabricated WYE strainers in sizes 2”-40” for applications in pipeline systems where the amount of material to be removed is minimal. Many materials of construction and end configuration are available.
- Simplex Basket strainers in sizes 2”-24” for applications where small amounts of material removal are needed. Many materials of construction and end configurations are available.
- Temporary “witches hat” strainers for pipeline purging applications. Sizes from ¾” to 24” are available with pressure ratings up to 3600 psig @ 800°F. Standard materials of construction in carbon and stainless steel, monel and hastelloy.
Watch the Carotek-The Hellan Strainer Company YouTube Channel