Carotek handles a complete portfolio of control valves. From rotary to linear, we can select and size the best valve for your application. Our stable of product types range from V-Port ball, rotary globe, PFA lined V-Port, linear globe, severe service, etc. in various metallurgy or trim configurations that include anti-cavitation or noise reduction.
V-Ball or V-Port Control Valves
- V-ported valves are segmented valves that have a characterized notch machined into the segment. This characterization is normally equal percentage but can be linear
- V-ported valves are used in any application where fine control is required
Rotary Globe Control Valves
- Rotary globe control valves take the v-ported valves to the next level. They are not notched normally and take a larger ?P
- Rotary globe control valves are an excellent steam control valve
Linear Globe Control Valves
- Linear globe control valves can be cage guided or stem guided. Normally, cage guided valves are used on clean and lubricating services while the stem guided are used on dirtier more aggressive services
- Linear globe control valves are used in steam and very precise control applications
Check out our featured Globe Control Valves - the Samson 3241 and 3522 Little Tex.
Severe Service Control Valves
- Severe service control valves are used in high pressure drop applications where the valve needs anti-cavitation and noise reduction trim
- Severe service control valves are used in boiler feed water, steam let down or steam conditioning applications
Cryogenic Service Control Valves
- Cryogenic service control valves are designed to get the packing as far from the fluid as possible. A cryogenic valve is easily recognized by the extended bonnet on the valves. These valves are designed and tested at temperatures of minus 320 degrees
- Cryogenic service control valves are used in "cold boxes" where customers are separating gases through cryogenics
Cavitation Control Valves
- Prevent cavitation to control your downtime.
Erosion Control Valves
- Made specifically to control erosion in your process lines.
How Can We Help?
The Carotek Valve Automation Center assembles and tests every assembly before it is serialized for future tracking. Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Pressure (if used on Control – Pressure Drop in the valve )
- Media type and is it abrasive, lubricating or corrosive
- Line Size
- Valve Type
- On/Off or Control
- Pneumatic Pressure, Direct/Indirect, Electric Voltage, Control Signal, and PSI to Actuator
- Accessories needed