Control Panels and Process Control Systems
Carotek's Control Panels and Systems Integration Group can design, fabricate, develop software (Both PLC and HMI) and assist with start-up on your next automation project. We can fabricate custom PLC control cabinets to meet your unique needs. We will build control systems to go into your existing process systems or your production facilities. We also build control systems as part of our complete Packaged Process Skid Fabrication Services. When you place an order with Carotek you're not just ordering parts, you're getting an engineered solution.
For a customized quote, fill out our RFQ.
Control Panels and Control Systems
- Complete Control System Design & Fabrication
- UL/CUL 508A, 698 and 1203 Certified
- Authorized Integrator for most major PLC and HMI Manufacturers
- Experience with all major brands of DC Drive and AC Variable Frequency Drives
- Systems fabricated to your design or custom designed by our Engineering staff
- AutoCAD Electrical generated drawings
- In house Software Development capabilities
- All systems tested prior to shipment
- On site Start-Up Assistance and Training available
Example below is a tire manufacturing pneumatic machine converted to electronic control system utilizing modern PLC/HMI technology. Roll over image to see it close.
Control Panels and Control Systems Industry Applications
- Pulp & Paper
- Plant Process Control
- Process Instrumentation
- Food Processing
- Variable Speed Applications
- Power Generation
- Material Handling
- Petro Chemical/Chemical
- Wireless Applications
- Water & Wastewater
Contact us for a customized quote for design and pricing.
Engineering & Design
Control Panel design and engineering includes PLC/HMI development, report generation, annotated documentation, and multiple drawings.
Startup & Training
Startup and Training are crucial to optimize your system performance. Carotek's certified technicians can help you with both.