Continental Disc Distributor
Carotek is the exclusive representative in the state of Virginia for Continental Disc Corporation.
Continental Disc is a leading manufacturer of rupture disc devices for the process industry.
- Tension Type
- Reverse Acting
- Specialized Holder
- Low Pressure
- Vent Panels
- Extruder Plugs
Carotek specializes in the application of the Continental Disc HPX Rupture Disc series.
The HPX® Rupture Disc provides an industry leading selection of sizes, materials and burst ratings, as well as the versatility to optimize the operating ratio, manufacturing range and media type to the demands of your application. A high precision scored reverse acting rupture disc, the HPX® Rupture Disc is available with 90% or 95% operating ratios and was design tested in excess of five million cycles* from full vacuum to 95% of burst rating. This is over five times longer than previously achieved within the industry.
Along with a host of accessories, such as gaskets, fittings, clamps, flanges and two alarm systems: the BDI-FLX™ Burst Disc Sensor System and B.D.I.® Alarm System, the HPX® Rupture Disc Product Family is comprised of:
- HPX® Rupture Discs // in sizes 1” through 12” – easy optimization of operating ratio, manufacturing range and media types.
- HPX®-Ta Rupture Discs (Tantalum) – for corrosive applications.
- SANITRX HPX® Rupture Discs // in sizes 1” through 3” – ASME BPE and USP Class VI certified for the pharmaceutical, biotech, food & beverage industries.
- SANITRX HPX® II Rupture Discs // in sizes 1 1/2” through 4” – For Higher burst pressure ratings.
- SANITRX® LPX Rupture Discs – stainless steel for vacuum or very low pressure conditions.
- HPX® Insert Holders
- HPX®-PT Pre-Torqued Holders
- HPX® Double Disc Holders
Browse this product selection guide.
Contact Carotek today for your pressure application from the very tiny to the very large, we will find the Continental Disc solution for your needs.