NEW - ProMass Q Coriolis Flowmeter from E+H
Promass Q Coriolis Flowmeter guarantees unmatched accuracy for mass flow, volume flow, and density determination in a variety of applications. Promass Q was designed with specific challenges & critical applications in mind.
Historically, high accuracy levels were only achievable under ideal circumstances, meaning stable process conditions and true single-phase homogeneous fluids. In the real world, however, these ideal conditions don’t often exist.
The Promass Q Coriolis flowmeter has been developed exactly for such applications in the in the food industry, as well as for custody transfer.
- It accurately measures even fluids containing suspended bubbles or even microbubbles.
- Sensor, measuring tubes and electronic can be verified without process interruption.
- Mass/volume flow, density and temperature can be measured with one single sensor.
- It features Heartbeat Technology which allows you to perform compliant verification (to ISO 9001), diagnostics, and monitoring without interrupting the process.
Learn more about this Coriolis flowmeter, including :
- 3 major innovations with this technology - Transmitter, Heartbeat and Multifrequency.
- 8 benefits for safety, product quality and transparency
- Success stories for various industries
- Technical data
|Download Endress+Hauser's Promass Q Brochure|
Endress+Hauser believes customers are looking for more than a supplier of flowmeters and instrumentation. You want a partner who understands the unique requirements of your industry and applications. That is why Carotek is helping introduce Endress+Hauser's new Proline Flowmeter Portfolio.
|Contact us for a Free Custom Evaluation today.|