Carotek expands Viking Pumps Authorized Distribution to Georgia
Carotek is now an authorized distributor of Viking Pumps in GA, adding to our current coverage in NC, SC, southwest VA and eastern TN. Carotek will provide a full line of Viking Pump products in many configurations.
- Internal Gear Pumps - Universal Seal Pump, Jacketed Pump, Magnetic Drive Pump, Motor Speed Pump, General Purpose Pump, Motor Speed Pump, Electrically Heated Pump, Heavy Duty Alloy Pump, Asphalt Pump, Ammonia Pump, Abrasive Liquid Pump
- External Gear Pumps - Composite Mag Drive Pump, High-Pressure Spur Gear Pump, Flow Dividers
- Wrightflow Rotary Lobe Pumps for Sanitary and Hygienic Services
- Accessories - Lid-Ease Basket Strainers, Eaton Strainers, Duplex Fuel Oil Sets, Offset Reducers, Inline Gear Reducers, NORD Gearmotors
- Authorized Service, Repair Parts & Kits
- Pump Packages, Pump Skids and Complete Process Skids with Control Panels & Automation
Terry Brady to lead Georgia Mechanical Products Group
Terry Brady joins Carotek and will be leading the Georgia Pumps expansion as our GA Mechanical Products Group Manager. Terry was previously President of Pye-Barker Supply Co. and has been a Viking Pumps Distributor Association board member for 4 years. He also served on the Board of Directors of the Gardner Denver Industrial Compressor Distributors Association. Terry holds a BBA, Marketing from the University of Georgia and was previously a member of the American Marketing Association.
Carotek has been stocking, distributing & servicing Viking Pumps for over 16 years. In that time, we have consistently earned Top Distributor awards year after year. Carotek has been in the Million Dollar club for Viking for every year we have been a valued distributor. Visit our Viking Pump information page.
Carotek also offers a complete mechanical integration division that specializes in building complete pump skids. Carotek can handle the entire process - from engineering, design, and component specification & procurement to fabricating, building and testing them in our own facilities before delivering to you for trouble-free start-up.