Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Carotek features two primary AODD pumps. Warren Rupp Sandpiper and Flotronic One Nut Pump.
Carotek carries Warren Rupp Sandpiper Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps (AODD). Their award winning design monitors air consumption continuously and only uses the air it needs which reduces costly compressed air consumption. Warren Rupp has the broadest range of AODD pumps including Heavy Duty Ball Check and Flap Valve pumps, Standard Duty Pumps, High Pressure, Metallic, Non-Metallic, PVDF, Kynar and Containment Duty Pumps, and the only 5 year non-stall guarantee.
The Sandpiper Signature Series (Heavy Duty Ball, Heavy Duty Flap and Containment Duty) are engineered to provide industry leading durability and performance even in the most severe applications and environments. Contact us to get a free 90 day trial and if it doesn't outperform your present pump, send it back.
Heavy Duty Ball Valve Pumps
- Ideal for thin to thick fluids and small solids (6mm) to (22mm)
- Constructed with a thick wall, durable connecting rod, horizontal and vertical connection capabilities, and a support base
- Externally serviceable air distribution system (ESADS+Plus)
- Weighted ball checks are elastomeric, all parts are bolted, and a rotating flange from 90 degrees to 180 degrees allows for flexible applications
- A bottom discharge option prevents solids from settling in the pump
Heavy Duty Flap Valve Pumps
- Applications for this pump include abrasive slurries, line size solids, suspended and non-suspended solids
- Features include a 90 degrees to 180 degrees rotation connection with a free standing base, thick wall construction, and all bolted parts
- Handles solids up to 2"
- Dry primes to 24 feet of water
- Flap check valves with a bottom discharge
- Available as a portable pump
- This pump is ESADS+Plus and handles erosion at all levels: high, medium, low
Containment Duty Ball Valve Pumps
- Containment chamber pump is the most leak free AODD pump on the market
- Perfect for Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Toxic, Expensive and EPA regulated fluids
- Prevents hazardous discharge and Safety Concerns
- Top discharge with ball check valves
- Handles solids 6mm to 18mm
- Light weight for portability
- Rotates 90 degrees to 180 degrees
- ESADS+Plus with all bolted construction
- Comes with a free standing support base
- Has a durable diaphragm connecting rod
- Leak Protection available
Non-Metallic 2" Flap Valve AODD Pump
This innovation from Sandpiper brand solves frustrating Air Operated Diaphragm Pump failures for the Hard-To-Pump chemical, industrial and mining applications with heavy solids content, passing solids up to 1.8” in diameter. This pump offers chemical corrosion resistance with Polypropylene construction and Stainless Steel seats making this pump unique in the field of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps.
- Bottom discharge assisted by gravity ideal for liquids with settling solids
- Externally Serviceable Air Distribution System
- Lightweight and Portable at only 53 lbs for easy transport
- Versatility includes multiple mounting options, ergonomic handles, and simple maintenance
- Industry leading flow rates, suction lift, air efficiency and displacement per stroke
Standard Duty Ball Valve Pumps
- Applications for this pump are suspended solids, low erosion and corrosion, and for general industrial use
- Features include all bolted construction that is portable with top discharge
- 90 degrees to 180 degrees rotation capabilities
- Available in metallic and Polymeric construction
- Handles solids from 2mm to 12.7mm
- Dry primes up to 20 feet of water
High Pressure Pumps
- Designed for filter press applications
- Produces discharge pressures up to 250 PSI
- Flow rates up to 30 gallons per minute
- Extra air chamber design means no stalling capabilities
- Additional chamber also prevents damage to the diaphragms
- Available in aluminum or cast iron and stainless steel
Flotronic One Nut Hygienic Pump
Flotronic is well known for meeting the hygienic requirements of the food and beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and personal care industries. The Flotronic ‘One-Nut’ Pump is fast maintenance, hygienic diaphragm pump for both process and simple transfer applications. It is a unique, low-maintenance, fully drainable, CIP rated, quality engineered product.
Flotronic can be included in CIP loops (no other AODD can). Winner of the prestigious Food Hygiene Award for Food Processing and Manufacture.
How Can We Help?
Whatever you application need, Carotek can customize your system to provide you with optimum performance, low maintenance, and a long operational life. Call your Carotek system specialist today to find the right system configuration for your application need. To request a quote, it will be helpful to know the following:
- Corrosive Nature
- Flowrate (GPM)
- Pressure needed in PSI or Feet of Head
- Temperature Range
- Abrasive nature